Are you attempting to configure your Btinternet.com/BT Mail on iPhone? You can complete the setup using POP settings in any email program. Furthermore, follow the article below to learn everything you need about the BT Mail IMAP Settings. You will need BT Webmail IMAP, SMTP, and POP3 Settings to set up your BT Mail account on Android, iPad, Outlook, Gmail, Thunderbird, Windows Mail, and other apps. You can configure your BT Email Account by copying the IMAP Account Settings for Btinternet.com Mail details below.
Read on to discover everything there is to know about BT Mail, including how to set up a BT Mail on iPhone and log in. Furthermore, this would assist the iOS users in setting up the mail with simple settings and steps. It will also help people who are aware of BT Email accounts and want to create or sign up for one but aren’t sure how to do it.
Steps To Set Up BT Mail On iPhone
- On the home screen, first, select Settings. Next, find the Mail icon by scrolling down.
- Then choose ‘Account’ from the menu. After that, select Add Account from the menu.
- Pick Other from the Add account menu. Then click the icon for “Add Mail Account.”
- Now enter your name in the Name field.
- Next, in the Email field, enter your BT Mail username.
- Your BT Mail password must then be entered in the required field.
- Keep in mind that you must fill out the Description field with the name you will use to identify the account.
- Click the Next button here. Now select OK if you receive an error warning.
- After that, ensure that the POP is chosen at the top of the screen.
- Change the Host Name to outlook.office365.com by going to the Incoming Mail Server panel.
- Next, enter 995 in the Server port field and select SSL.
- Switch the Host Name to smtp.office365.com in the Outlook Mail Server section. Then, set SSL to 587 and enter it in the Server port field.
- Additionally, you must input your login information, including your email address and password, and set Outgoing Mail Authentication to password. And select Save from the menu.
- After the settings have been validated, you will eventually see your account. To access your BT Email account as an alternative, tap on the bt account to connect.
Directions Login Into BT Email Account
The steps listed below will show you how to proceed with the BT Email Login process as recommended:
- Now that you have established your mail from the phone’s account settings, you can access your BT Email account by navigating to the default email app.
- Furthermore, account users can log in to their BT Email on iPhone using the BT Email application.
- You can download and install the application from the App Store on your phone.
- After that, you should tap on the app to open it.
- On the opened interface, you would see two options Login and Sign-Up.
- There tap on the login option, enter all the required credentials, and you will enter the platform of advanced digital communications.