BT Mail is an Emailing platform that can make your office work easy, as it provides smooth emailing services. Besides, you can use BT Mail for both personal and professional use. The advantage of using the BT mail services is, it safeguards your data and prevents it from leaking. Therefore, you can trust it for sending and receiving emails. Now, what if you can sync BT mail with Gmail? Simply put, if you sync BT mail with Gmail, help you set up Gmail to collect mail from your mailbox at BT mail. Moreover, that’s how you can get the advantage of two in one service once you sync BT mail with Gmail.
On the other hand, most precisely, you need to have an account on both the Gmail and BT mail platforms. Adding on, you can enjoy broadband services apart from BT email services. Furthermore, the functions you can perform once you sync BT mail with Gmail include sending electronic files to more than one or several contacts of yours. Plus, attaching those files to an email within a few seconds. Hence, you can follow the downward steps to learn the process of how to sync BT mail with Gmail.
Features of BT Mail
Before you create your BT mail account, you can find it relevant to go through its features. As doing so, will help you to make a choice, whether to switch the BT mail services or not. Therefore, follow the given below features before you sync BT mail with Gmail.
- Create 10+ Email addresses: Surprisingly, creating up to more than ten email addresses is one of its features. Moreover, you can use these BT email accounts for yourselves and even for your family.
- Customization: The configure, or customization feature helps you change its settings per your preferences. For instance, altering the panel size and position, increasing or decreasing the font size or changing the color, removing or adding options, etc.
- Glitch-free services: This feature permits you to keep using the mailing services without experiencing any hassle. You can even enjoy the services even after finishing the active broadband connection.
How to Sync BT Mail with Gmail?
Follow the downward instructions to know how to sync BT mail with Gmail in a descriptive way. As a result, all your BT mail messages will arrive in your Gmail mailbox and list them in a fixed place.
- Start by visiting your Gmail account, then log in by using your login credentials. Such as username and password, to continue further.
- Next, you need to click on the cogwheel icon, which you can see in the top-right corner of that current page. After that, you need to select “Settings” in the menu bar.
- Once you finish, click on the “Accounts” option. And then click on the “Add a mail account” option.
- Now, enter your BT mail email address in that currently opened window. After that, you need to click on the “Next” button.
- Continue by choosing the “Import emails from my other account” option. And then, you need to click on the “Next” option.
- Afterward, enter your complete email address again in the “Username” field. And then, enter your password to your BT Email account in the “Password” field.
- Remember, you have the option to “Leave a copy of the retrieved message on the server.”
- Further, you need to enter mail.btinternet.com in the “POP Server” field. And, then you need to select 995 in the “Port” appearing in the dropdown list.
- After that, mark check in the “Always use a secure connection (SSL)” checkbox.
- Finally, click on the “Add Account” option and then click on the “No” option appearing on the next screen. After that, end the process by clicking on the “Finish” option. And that’s how you can sync BT mail with Gmail.