BT Email is an additional facility that a user gets along with their BT broadband connection. In case a user wants to give up their BT broadband facility but still want to keep their email access. Then, in that scenario, you can opt for BT Premium Mail service. This is the only feature that makes Premium Mail service different from a standard one. Otherwise, this email product serves its customers with all the functions and features that you will get in standard BT email products.
BT Premium Mail service is a paid email service. For availing this service, you have to pay for it. This amount will be directly deducted from your account on a monthly basis. This paid email service enables its users to create up to 10 additional email accounts for their family as well as friends. The additional email accounts created by users can also access this service. If the additional account holders want to facilitate themselves with this service and use the account on their own, then they have to pay for it. This allows them to use the service even when they have not used BT Broadband ever in the past. This Premium Mail service also permits its users to merge all the existing BT IDs in a single premium account.
Procedure To Opt For "BT Premium Mail" Service.
If you don’t want to use BT broadband anymore and want to choose BT Premium Mail service, then we are providing with a guide that will assist you in acquiring this service. Follow the below-given steps carefully.
- Firstly, you have to log in to your BT account with your or your account creators BT ID.
- For login, head to BT Official webpage.
- Then, click “My BT” option from the top right corner of the screen.
- This will take you to the login window.
- Now, add your BT ID (which is usually your email address) and Password in the required fields.
- For saving your login details, select the “Remember Me” option.
- Lastly, click “Login Into My Account” button.
- On the welcome screen of your BT account, click “Package” option. You will get this option on the top of the screen.
- This will further open a list of few options. From the list select “Included Extras” option.
- Now, from the BT Email Links, find and click on the “Manage BT Email” option.
- Since BT Premium Mail service is available only for the users whose BT Broadband service has been ceased. Therefore, if you fulfil this criterion, then you will see a message with a link in it for moving to BT Premium Mail.
- Click on the link provided in the message.
- At last, you have to place the order.
This is how you can continue accessing your BT email account. If your movement from Standard Bt Email Service to BT Premium Mail got confirmed, then you will get a notification within 24 hours. During this period of movement, BT allows you to log in to your account and use the service just as you were using it before. In case you don’t get the option to Move to BT Premium Mail or didn’t get the confirmation mail, then you can contact BT broadband customer service providers.